SIGN UP BELOW TO GET A FREE
COMMERCIAL ENERGY AUDIT
Save Up To 30% On Utility Bills
Why get a Commercial Energy Audit?
Because it is the first step to saving you money! Here are a few more reasons:
The average business owner in America is paying the majority of their monthly energy bills simplify to light the facility. Fortunately, upgrading the lighting is very cost effective - usually providing a full payback of the upgrade cost within 1 year. Our commercial energy audit and consultation can show you where your business is wasting energy and show you ways to easily improve these areas and save thousands per year on your energy bills.
SAVE UP TO 30% ON UTILITY BILLS
Our Commercial Energy audits include:
- Utility Bill Analysis
- Insulation Inspection
- Lighting Upgrade Calculation
- HVAC System Analysis
- Water Conservation
- Machinery Usage
- Electronics Usage
SPECIAL OFFER: You are only charged based on the percentage of energy savings we find!
What to Expect with your Energy Audit?
Your Energy Audit will consist of the following four steps:
- 1. Perform historic energy use analysis prior to the site to determine base vs. seasonal usage. Includes EUI and benchmarking.
- 2. Perform a full facility inspection of all energy consuming items including HVAC, machinery, lighting, water, electronics, and lots more.
- 3. Identify potential modifications that will reduce your energy use and/or operating cost.
- 4. Prepare a report that documents the analysis, results, tax rebates and incentives.
* In order to provide you the maximum in energy savings, the energy auditor will need to obtain the energy bills for a minimum of one year. Your energy audit should only take about an hour per 1,000 sq. ft. and is a non-invasive procedure that you can have done during normal business hours.
Find out if your business qualifies for substantial monthly savings
Fill out the form below to get your risk-free Commercial Energy Audit